Why use this programme?
Do you hate making presentations? Do you feel so nervous that everything seems to go wrong? Ever wondered how to keep the audience engaged? Are you over reliant on slide shows – reading to your audience slide after slide?
This programme will give you the confidence and techniques to make memorable business presentations that hold the attention of the audience and influence them in the way you want, so that your time and theirs is not wasted. Let those awful, stressful experiences become a thing of the past!
AIMS – an overview of the purpose of the programme
- To enable participants to prepare business presentations that are well structured, interesting and influential
- To develop the skills needed to deliver presentations successfully
OBJECTIVES – the specific learning outcomes for participants
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Structure business presentations to be logical, easy to follow and compelling
- Prepare speakers’ notes that are easy and practical to use and help reduce the stress of presenting
- Deliver presentations with confidence in a way that looks professional, stimulating and well prepared
- Design and use audio / visual aids that materially support the presentation
- Handle with confidence and control questions from the audience
This Programme is suitable both for people who present using software packages such as MS Powerpoint ™ or who use more traditional approaches. There is however no instruction included in this programme on the use of specific software packages.
This programme is aimed at those who wish to develop presentation skills. If your role involves the facilitation of training sessions then you will require the Effective Training Skills programme.
Duration: 3 Days